This comes courtesy of Jo Leigh…who used to be my friend, until she tagged me. LOL!
Six Weird Things About Me.
I could be here ALL day.
1. I can watch every forensic show on television, but if you hurt an animal onscreen, I lose it.
2. I quit singing in bands because I didn’t like the attention and I found the act of singing far too personal.
3. I pick all the meat out of soups and stews, yet I have no problem covering stuff in gravy.
4. I come off like I was born and raised in the city, but I grew up on a farm. I even milked cows.
5. I was convinced I’d marry Gene Kelly when I grew up.
6. I can walk into a room in my house and tell you whether something has been moved without knowing exactly what.